The San Bernardino in Burgundy
Entirely appropriate in gin joints, polo stadiums and Tijuana jails in equal measures, The San Bernardino takes you back to a much simpler place: The Lincoln bedroom during the Kennedy administration.
With a saddle stitch down the front placket savage enough to ward off the specter of Nixon himself, this menswear article is so confident in its own power that it eschews the need for buttons entirely. You can’t teach class.
- Short sleeve NO buttons on sleeve
- 65/35 Cotton/Poly Blend Easy Care® fabric
- Saddle-stitch detail down the front placket
- Mr. Cal embroidery – placed in a way that is easy on the eye, color that is subtle
- ”The Crown” Heraldic Embroidery
- Single pleats on the back
- ”Classic fit” shape, which means that we have a bit of a taper in the side.